Evrovent-NN is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website and other resources, connected with our brand name. This policy applies to the Site and all products and services (the "Software") offered by Evrovent-NN , including, web and mobile applications, downloaded or purchased in App Store/Google Play. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
Scope of the policy
This Policy applies to your use of:
- The web pages available at http://goldpokerpro.com/ and all sub-domains thereof (collectively, the "Site");
- Any mobile application software ("App"), business, web and mobile, available for free or for certain payment on this Site or in the special App stores (App Store/Google Play), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device ("Device");
- Any other Software, provided by the company.
In case if you do not agree with this, please do not visit and do not use Site, as well as do not use the applications or services offered.
Collection of information
Evrovent-NN collects certain information from and about users in three ways:
- Directly from web-server log;
- With Cookies;
- From you through the special forms;
Each time you visit the Site or use App, we collect different types of data about you. The "Personal information" and the "Non-personal information" we collect is the following:
- Personal identifiable information: name, e-mail address, phone number (contacts). This information about you is not collected unless you affirmatively choose to submit it to us through the special form. You can give us this data only by using special means on the Site. When you just see such sections of the About us, Contacts, or install any application offered, and don’t take any other special actions, we cannot get this information from you.
- Non-personal identifiable information (User Content): IP address, browser type, ISP, cookies, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name, country/state. The Site or mobile app do automatically recognize and receive information from your computer or mobile device. But do not worry - we do not share this information with third parties and cannot identify who was on our Site. It is summarized in special analytics services - Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika, where your data is in complete safe.
As for the Software and mobile applications, we also collect personal and non-personal identifiable information (see above), and may collect some additional:
- Financial and payment information (if you make transactions in application with credit or debit cards);
- Authentication information (location data);
- Microphone and camera sensor data (if you use special functions of some applications demanded microphone or camera);
- Sensitive device data (login, password and other registration information).
Use of information
We will only use your personal and non-personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change your data is used without your consent.
Some of the ways we may use your personal and non-personal information include (for both the Site and for the Software, including mobile applications):
- To provide Customer with feedback and support.
Disclosure of information
In common, Evrovent-NN does not give the Personal Information and User Content, got from the Site or mobile apps, to the third parties.
We have no legal right to share your data with third parties for enabling them to deliver their advertisements or for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
However, in some cases we do share and disclose your information:
- We may share your personal information within Evrovent-NN for purposes of data processing or storage.
- We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. Evrovent-NN and any of our authorized partners may contact you in relation to Evrovent-NN products or related services.
- We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or to protect our rights and property or the rights and property of the public.
- We may also cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any official investigation and we may disclose your personally identifiable information to the relevant agency in doing so.
- We may anonymously track and report to our third party statistical service providers your activity in our applications.
- We will ask you for your opt-in consent to share your personal information with a third party for any other reason.
In any other situations, we do not give information about you to somebody else.
These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") govern your use of the http://goldpokerpro.com/ web site (the "Site"), all its pages and sub-domains, the software ("Software") and services ("Services"), provided by Evrovent-NN.
This Site is developed and maintained by Evrovent-NN and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the Site.
Evrovent-NN does not take any responsibility for:
- The accuracy of the information present on this Site;
- Loss of use, data, goodwill, or profits, whether or not foreseeable;
- Special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever (even if we have been advised of the possibility of these damages);
- Damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not foreseeable;
- Damages based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or arising from any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the Services or Software;
- Errors or omissions in Personal Information, whether direct or consequential, provided by you to us through the special forms or an authorized agent, which led to adverse consequences as disparity of the Products and Services to your wishes, loss or deterioration of connection between you and company and others.
- Actions by unintended parties through unauthorized means or without the explicit permission of the User or Evrovent-NN , who access your Personal Information and use it in their own aims.
Regarding Apps, you are also liable for payment of any costs or expenses incurred as a result of downloading and using any including any operator network and roaming charges. Please check with your service provider for details.
To sum up, you are responsible for all activity that occurs via your computer or another device in the Site or any Software, provided by Evrovent-NN
This Site, with all web pages, sub-domains, the Services, the Software, is the property of Evrovent-NN and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Evrovent-NN and its affiliates are the single owner of all Products and Services, related to the brand name. In no event, you can copy or modify and use them for any purposes without special permission of the company.
Restrictions of using the Site:
While using the Site, all its pages and sub-domains, you automatically agree will all applicable laws, rules and regulations. According to them, you may not:
- Attempt to access or derive the source code or architecture of the Site;
- Distribute, transmit, publish or otherwise disseminate any Evrovent-NN IP;
- Download or store any Evrovent-NN IP except to the extent explicitly permitted on the Site;
- Access or use the Site for the benefit of any third party;
- Access content or data not intended for you, log onto a server that you have no permission to access or otherwise violate or attempt to violate any security or authentication feature or measures of the Site;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or to breach any security or authentication feature or measures of the Site, Software or Services, and if you are blocked by Evrovent-NN from accessing the Site or Services (including by blocking your IP address), you will not implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address);
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting malicious software or computer code ("Malicious Code") to the Site or Services, load testing, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," "crashing,";
- Automate access to the Site or the Services, including, without limitation, through the use of APIs, bots, scrapers or other similar devices;
- Permit any third party to do any of the foregoing.
Restrictions of using the Software:
The Software, with mobile, web and business applications, downloaded from this Site or from the special App stores (App Store/Google Play), their associated upgrades, patches, updates are the also the property of Evrovent-NN and its affiliates. The illegal usage of them without special permission and license from the company and affiliates will be prosecuted.
That is why, using our Software, you may not:
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the Software, App and other product;
- Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Software;
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Software;
- Use the Software for creating a product or service that is directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for any services or Software offered by Evrovent-NN;
- Use the Software to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- Use any proprietary information or interfaces of Evrovent-NN or other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any applications, accessories or devices for use with the Software.
These rules are strict and invariable if you download Apps and buy Software for your personal purposes, for entertainment or for home.
As for commercial purposes, if you want to have benefit from the Software, worked out by Evrovent-NN , or want to order turnkey software development, you should make a special agreement in written form with us, where all conditions will be confirmed. If you want to use our Software as a commercial company in your business, you should tell us about it, because you will have to follow different rules and special conditions of usage.
Prior to using our services accessible through the Site and Apps please carefully read this document not to miss anything important.
Security of information
Evrovent-NN is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit.
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data.
We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Change of information
Evrovent-NN reserves the right to change every kind of information (including Terms), represented in the Site. If Evrovent-NN makes any changes, the revised documents will be posted on this Site, and the publication date will be revised, but Evrovent-NN will not provide any other notice to you. We encourage you to check all documents relevant to your situation periodically to keep informed about their status.
Also as a developer, we can change and improve our Software and mobile applications, available in the public domain or within the company, without special warnings.
Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites, which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.